Galkynysh Gas Field Helps Fight Covid-19
At the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic, Galkynysh Gas Field set up an emergency response centre and initiated a number of programmes to prevent the spread of infection and protect the health of employees and residents of the territories where our production units are located.
In view of the pandemic, we pay increased attention to the safety of our employees:
- Partially transferring those not involved in production activities to remote work and cancelling the vast majority of business trips; all meetings are held remotely as much as possible; the company have strict disciplinary measures in place and distributes relevant information, including through a dedicated COVID-19 hotline, and takes measures to prevent the development of the epidemic;
- Introducing stricter protocols at the beginning of the working day; each employee is fully provided with personal protective and disinfecting equipment; the company carries out regular checks and tests;
- Taking advanced sanitary measures on a daily basis, including enhanced disinfection of rooms, air disinfection and total thermometry.
We also started vaccination of employees.
Galkynysh Gas Field monitors the needs of local hospitals and social institutions for medical and personal protective equipment. In particular, we:
- Provide lung ventilators, PPE to hospitals;
- Disinfect roads, entrances, stops in the cities of our operations, etc.;
- Set up the production of recirculating air disinfectants.
We are confident that the best solution to any problem is the active participation and interaction of all stakeholders. In the fight against the coronavirus, we cooperate with the state, local and regional authorities, non-governmental organisations and active citizens.